I'm a Tree I'm a Tree

I legitimately can't tell if this a joke or not.

Your characters that you drew on screen look like they were drawn in MS Paint, this is not me trying to insult you, the quality of your lines makes it look like you spent about 30 seconds for each character model. The animation was terrible, the little movement that was there was so obviously made with tweens/ whatever drag tool was used. Using tweens isn't even all that bad if you know how to do it correctly, which can't be said here. The colors look as if you took the default color palette and went with that, as well. I would say something about the music, but I don't know if you actually made this or if you ripped it from something else.

BenAaronMusic responds:

Yeah, it was a joke. I made the music. It's all my fault.

RAVEN THIRST RAVEN THIRST

you just compiled a bunch of other artists works and put a vaporwave filter on it

how is this an animation

Little Skatey - SleepyCast Animated Little Skatey - SleepyCast Animated

lil skatey is my spirit animal

SuperProWaffles responds:

no u

Night Of The Werewolves Night Of The Werewolves

I can see what you were trying to do with this... but this is simply not good. The art, the line quality, the voice acting, It's just not good. The Animation is somewhat decent, although it's mainly just tweens from what I can see. The Voice Acting & the writing was terrible. Try to avoid the whole "whisper yelling" thing that most cartoons do. The writing was just all over the place, some of it didn't really have a point and it felt kind of boring. Your art is a bit too detailed for the style you were obviously trying to go for, try to remove some facial wrinkles from your characters to make it look less realistic and less weird. I really don't see any more that I could say about it.

SonnyFern responds:

I think most people want me to do anime...or copy someone else's style. I could do that, I could just do anime or drawings that look like absolutely every other thing that's out there.

But fuck that.

This is what I do, this is what I want it to look like. This is my own, original style. If you dig it, you dig it, if you don't, there's nothing I can do about it.

Those that dig it though are going to be in for one hell of a ride in the upcoming months though....

Samurai Cat Samurai Cat

Really enjoyed this! I thought everything about it was spectacular!

Another Please Another Please

AWE HELL YEAH

Game grumps: LADY MARIAA Game grumps: LADY MARIAA

Loved this!!

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

I loved everything about this! The music was badass, the art is amazing, the animation was fluent and lively. This really is one of the best animations I've seen in a long time!